What information does Adobe collect about me?
Agenses-Account, registration, and customer support
When you register to use an Agenses app or website, create an Agenses-Account, or contact us for support or other offerings, Agenses collects information that identifies you. This includes information such as your name, company name, email address, or payment information. We may also sometimes collect other information that does not identify you, such as which types of apps you’re interested in. Some of this information is required and other information is optional. To help keep our databases current and to provide you the most relevant content and experiences, we may combine information provided by you with information from other sources, in accordance with applicable law. For example, from these sources, we may learn about the size, industry, and other information about the company you work for.
Agenses apps and websites
We collect information about how you use our apps and websites, including when you use a desktop app feature that takes you online . We may collect information sent by your browser or device to our servers whenever you visit an Agenses website or use an Agenses app. For example, your browser or device may tell us your IP address (which may tell us generally where you are located) and the type of browser and device you used. When you visit an Agenses website, your browser may also tell us information such as the page that led you to our website and, if applicable, the search terms you typed into a search engine that led you to our website. Agenses may collect information about how you use our websites and apps by using cookies and similar technologies, and our servers may collect similar information when you are logged in to the app or website. Depending on the app or website, this information may be anonymous or it may be associated with you. Also, we use automated systems to analyze your content using techniques such as machine learning in order to improve our apps and websites. This analysis may occur as the content is sent or received using an online feature of an Agenses app or website, or when the content is stored on Agenses servers.
Agenses app activation and automatic updates
When you activate your Agenses app or when you install updates to the app, we collect certain information about your device (including your IP address), the Agenses app, and your product serial number. Some of our apps include features that connect to our servers and offer you the ability to install updates to the app. We may keep track of information such as whether the update was successful or not. We may use the information collected through activation or app updates to validate your copy of the app and confirm that it is genuine and properly licensed.
Emails we send you may include a technology (called a web beacon) that tells Agenses whether you have received or opened the email, or clicked a link in the email.
Agenses online advertising
Agenses advertises online in a variety of ways, including displaying Agenses ads to you on other companies’ websites and apps. We collect information such as which ads are displayed, which ads are clicked on, and on where the ad was displayed.
Buttons, tools, and content from other companies
Agenses social networking pages and social sign-on services
Agenses has its own pages on many social networking sites. You may also be able to sign in to an Agenses app or website using a social networking account, such as a Facebook account. We may collect information when you interact with our social networking pages or use these sign-on features.
How does Agenses use the information it collects about me?
Agenses uses the information we collect about you in a number of ways, such as:
- Providing you with the Agenses apps and websites for which you have registered, as well as any services, support, or information you have requested
- Better understanding how our websites and apps are being used so we can improve them and engage and retain users
- Using automated systems to analyze your content using techniques such as machine learning in order to improve our services. This analysis may occur as the content is sent, received, or when it is stored.
- Diagnosing problems in our apps and websites
- Tailoring a website, app, or Agenses ad to your likely interests
- Sending you business messages such as those related to payments or expiration of your subscription
- Sending you information about Agenses, new app releases, special offers, and similar information
- Conducting market research about our customers, their interests, and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns
- Reducing fraud, software piracy, and protecting you as well as Agenses
What are cookies and how does Agenses use them?
Does Agenses share my personal information?
Agenses works with companies that help us run our business. These companies provide services such as delivering customer support, processing credit card payments, and sending emails on our behalf. In some cases, these companies have access to some of your personal information in order to provide services to you on our behalf. They are not permitted to use your information for their own purposes.
Adobe may also share your personal information:
- When you agreed to the sharing
- With our resellers and other sales partners if you are a business customer and agreed to receive Agenses marketing communications. Note that we do not share personal information about consumers with third parties for their own marketing purposes unless the consumer agreed to that sharing.
- When we are required to provide information in response to a subpoena, court order, or other applicable law or legal process
- When we have a good faith belief that the disclosure is necessary to prevent or respond to fraud, defend our apps or websites against attacks, or protect the property and safety of Agenses, our customers and users, or the public
- If we merge with or are acquired by another company, sell an Agenses website, app, or business unit, or if all or a substantial portion of our assets are acquired by another company. In those cases your information will likely be one of the assets that is transferred
We may share or publish aggregate information that doesn’t specifically identify you, such as statistical information about visitors to our websites.
Is my personal information displayed anywhere on Agenses’s websites or applications?
There are several places within Agenses’s websites and apps that allow you to post comments, upload pictures, or submit content for others to see. Sometimes you can limit who can see what you share, but there are some places where what you share can be seen by the general public or other users of the app or website. Please be careful when you share your personal information. Do not share anything you wouldn’t want publicly known unless you are sure you are posting it within an app or website that allows you to control who sees what you post. Please note that when you post messages on certain user forums on our websites and app, your email address or name may be included and displayed with your message.
To remove content you have shared on our websites and apps, please use the same app or website feature you used to share the content. If another user invites you to participate in shared viewing, editing, or commenting of content, you may be able to delete your contributions, but usually the user who invited you has full control. If you have questions or concerns about this, please contact us.
Is my personal information secure?
We understand that the security of your personal information is important. We provide reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security controls to protect your personal information. However, despite our efforts, no security controls are 100% effective and Agenses cannot ensure or warrant the security of your personal information.
Where does Agenses store my personal information?
Your personal information and files are stored on Agenses’s servers and the servers of companies we hire to provide services to us. Your personal information may be transferred across national borders because we have servers located worldwide and the companies we hire to help us run our business are located in different countries around the world.
Does Agenses transfer my personal information across national borders?
We may transfer your personal information across national borders to other countries in compliance with applicable laws.
Will Agenses market to me?
The Agenses family of companies and companies we hire to help us market our websites and apps on our behalf may use your information to provide you with information and offers related to Agenses.
Who can I contact with questions or concerns?
If you have a privacy question or concern, please email us at email@example.com.